30 Minutes - $25
45 Minutes - $35
60 Minutes - $45
Halotherapy is a healing therapy that has been used in many countries for hundreds of years. Naturally-sourced Himalayan salt produces negative ions that fight free radicals. This environment acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory & improves immune function & respiratory conditions such as asthma, allergies, bronchitis, & sinus congestion. Salt cave sessions have a calming effect & are safe for children.
1. Reservations are only required for children. Walk-ins are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Salt cave sessions begin on the hour or half hour & last 30 or 45 minutes.
3. Salt caves maintain a cool temperature. Blankets are provided for your comfort.
4. Please arrive 10 minutes before your session. If you arrive for your session late, the session will end at the originally scheduled time.
We may accommodate you in the next session if we have availability.
5. Shoes must be covered in the cave. Shoe covers will be provided or you may bring a clean pair of white socks.
6. Please refrain from cell phone use or excessive noise in the salt cave. Sessions are intended to be a relaxing experience for all participants.
7. No food or drinks are allowed in the salt cave.
8. Do not touch the walls or equipment in the salt cave.
9. Salt cave sessions are very healing and wonderful for respiratory illness. Due to the clearing process of the respiratory system, you may experience dry throat or coughing at the beginning of the session.
Salt Cave sessions are a natural process & entirely safe. However, if you do not feel comfortable, you should consult your physician. Contraindications include infections with a fever, contagious disease & respiratory system cancer, cardiac disease patients, severe hypertension, & chronic obstructive lung disease.